Every project is appointed a designated project manager, ensuring the construction programme, financial matters, procurement and project scoping are meticulously managed and under control throughout.
- Statement of Work definition (project scope, requirements, deliverables)
- Scheduling (time estimation, scheduling, time management)
- Cost management (budgeting, cost estimation, cost monitoring)
- Human resources (role definition, working teams monitoring)
- Quality (definition of deliverables, quality testing, monitoring and control)
- Communication (definition of communication channels, frequency, project reporting)
- Risk management (definition, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis)
- Procurement (supplier identification, contracting, and contract monitoring)
Our Project Managers are PMP-certified (Project Management Professional) by the Project Management Institute.